DefectsGaming (DFx)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan that ranges from competitive gameplay to casual gameplay.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» So this still exists huh
Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:11 pm by SILVERwolf06

» Join DFx Here!
Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 am by SILVERwolf06

» Clan List (Updated February 22)
Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user

Clan List (Updated February 22)

Go down 
+13
theBearSheriff
Twiinstar
ricepicker1997
Teddicus
Burtonmeister
Localgod54
masked_savage
iamclov1n
Runeroy
Teddy
pupy154
BleacherCreature35
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Defects Gaming. Below is a list of our clan, broken down into groups. To get started, make sure you introduce yourself on the forum (including your PSN) so that people know who you are. Then, add the Clan Leaders. Since they’re in most of the lobbies, they’ll get you connected to all the other members so you don’t have to add them one by one.

Clan Leadership

theBearSheriff
theTeddyBearz
DefectsGaming
pupy154

COD Elite

Our COD Elite clan can be found under DefectsGaming. To request an invite, message theTeddyBearz. Below are the players most active from the Elite Clan, who will make up the Clan Operation challenges.

belowZERO_15
Burtonmeister
grr95
HannanieKhanie
KikitheRambo
masked_savage
najibaaa
Runeroy12
SILVERwolf06
WX07

MW3 Players

We are mostly a Call of Duty clan. Those below are the other members of the clan we play with that aren’t members of COD Elite. A couple people aren’t “technically” in DFx, but we keep them around and play with them from time to time.

ALLDAYNOLUBE
Bee_Swarm
Belakfan3
BloodDemon_9
GameingWorld
LakOfABetterName
PB27ACF
poonslayer698
Prime_Time56
Teddicus
ZJ-MACK

Other Cool People

A few people don’t play as much COD, but they’re active on our forums, or still on our friends list. You may see them around.

arcangel9102
kcthecat
localgod54
Twinstar1224
Young_Arcangel7

If you have registered to be a part of DFx, and are not on the list, we invite you to participate more in the forums, or with us online. Membership is open to everyone, but the list above denotes who you are most like to see in our community. If you are feeling left out, or like you don't receive invites, let one of the leaders know. A lot of time, the way we get people into our parties is when they join session. We then back out and invite them in.

To all you new members out there, welcome to Defects. If you've got what it takes, some day you're name can make the Bear's List as well. Good luck.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:40 am; edited 96 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://defectsgaming.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
WX07

WX07

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Teddicus wrote:
I had to dig for the list, would it be more cosmetically appealing to archive and lock this thread and start a new one with the new clan list, unless you can sticky the list post to the top of the thread.

I agree with Teddicus, it makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
theBearSheriff
Active User
theBearSheriff

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:29 pm

What'd you say Bill? I can't hear you all the way on the last page.
Back to top Go down
WX07

WX07

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 pm

theBearSheriff wrote:
What'd you say Bill? I can't hear you all the way on the last page.

Can you hear me now? LOL!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 am

Ok..... I must be super board but..... I just read EVERY post in this thread Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan List (Updated February 22)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DefectsGaming (DFx) :: Clan Information :: Clan Information-
Jump to: