DefectsGaming (DFx)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan that ranges from competitive gameplay to casual gameplay.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» So this still exists huh
Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:11 pm by SILVERwolf06

» Join DFx Here!
Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 am by SILVERwolf06

» Clan List (Updated February 22)
Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user

Clan List (Updated February 22)

Go down 
+13
theBearSheriff
Twiinstar
ricepicker1997
Teddicus
Burtonmeister
Localgod54
masked_savage
iamclov1n
Runeroy
Teddy
pupy154
BleacherCreature35
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan List (Updated February 22) Empty
PostSubject: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 am

Welcome to Defects Gaming. Below is a list of our clan, broken down into groups. To get started, make sure you introduce yourself on the forum (including your PSN) so that people know who you are. Then, add the Clan Leaders. Since they’re in most of the lobbies, they’ll get you connected to all the other members so you don’t have to add them one by one.

Clan Leadership

theBearSheriff
theTeddyBearz
DefectsGaming
pupy154

COD Elite

Our COD Elite clan can be found under DefectsGaming. To request an invite, message theTeddyBearz. Below are the players most active from the Elite Clan, who will make up the Clan Operation challenges.

belowZERO_15
Burtonmeister
grr95
HannanieKhanie
KikitheRambo
masked_savage
najibaaa
Runeroy12
SILVERwolf06
WX07

MW3 Players

We are mostly a Call of Duty clan. Those below are the other members of the clan we play with that aren’t members of COD Elite. A couple people aren’t “technically” in DFx, but we keep them around and play with them from time to time.

ALLDAYNOLUBE
Bee_Swarm
Belakfan3
BloodDemon_9
GameingWorld
LakOfABetterName
PB27ACF
poonslayer698
Prime_Time56
Teddicus
ZJ-MACK

Other Cool People

A few people don’t play as much COD, but they’re active on our forums, or still on our friends list. You may see them around.

arcangel9102
kcthecat
localgod54
Twinstar1224
Young_Arcangel7

If you have registered to be a part of DFx, and are not on the list, we invite you to participate more in the forums, or with us online. Membership is open to everyone, but the list above denotes who you are most like to see in our community. If you are feeling left out, or like you don't receive invites, let one of the leaders know. A lot of time, the way we get people into our parties is when they join session. We then back out and invite them in.

To all you new members out there, welcome to Defects. If you've got what it takes, some day you're name can make the Bear's List as well. Good luck.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:40 am; edited 96 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://defectsgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:44 pm

wheres ibanez_rocks!!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:52 pm

actually I think InfectedKnight left the clan...I looked onthe NGT forums and he said he was forming his own clan that wil dominate ours because apparently WE SUCK DICK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:55 pm

more importantly WHERE AM I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Look at the bottom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:05 pm

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:11 am

Very Happy well ima add some of u 2day im usually on 4rm 4pm n up im never on in the am cuz i work n im always on momie duty lol but im not going to play with negative n rude pple that cant take getting kill by a female that better then them i dont talk shit i let the shit talkers do tht i just sit bk n bk up my name not alot females on bl ops r good so i try 2 do my best to bk up my name lol well hope 2 play with some of ya 2day I love you
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:19 am

well, welcome to the clan, gamer_chick! Make sure you check out our Discussion Here forum topics and see if theres anything your interested in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 pm

welcome gamer_chick add me whenever ill confirm it this weekend or next weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 am

Im so sad Sad I didnt recieve a blue star lol. reminds me of kindergarden when i didnt do my homework and was the only kid with no star
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:47 am

OMFG KILA! HAHA i left you out LMAO, i prob missed your name Smile

Here you go a star!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:52 am

LOL i have only 2 stars???????? I used to play all the time with you guys jusy recently have i token a break from playing within the clan and playing with my buds and you guys demote me??? lol hilarious!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:06 am

We have a lot of clan members in the clan, and its hard for me to keep track of EVERYONE... It may be true you have been in the clan for a bit of time but I only added you not too long ago therefore, in my history, I have not played with you that often. Keep in mind, this is only for the members I played and have history with. Our moderators can change star ratings according to their history with different members. I am not trying to put down anyone who have low star ratings but since we have such a large clan now, it is hard for new joiners to know who to add. Therefore, this may be a good way for them to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:17 am

Lol thanks for the extra star! but i was just kidding around! but i wish to apart of this clan more so cause that was the reason for joining this smaller clan!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 am

lololololol We have a clan mascot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 am

gamer_chick wrote:
Very Happy well ima add some of u 2day im usually on 4rm 4pm n up im never on in the am cuz i work n im always on momie duty lol but im not going to play with negative n rude pple that cant take getting kill by a female that better then them i dont talk shit i let the shit talkers do tht i just sit bk n bk up my name not alot females on bl ops r good so i try 2 do my best to bk up my name lol well hope 2 play with some of ya 2day I love you

whats up gamer chick??
add me adahai1
hope we could play black ops together sometimes
thankx for joining the clan...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:07 am

lmao hahahaahahahahaha puppy is the clan mascot lmao hahahahaha ay we need 1 lmao lmao@ yesterday i can see y he the mascot he cool thou
Back to top Go down
pupy154

pupy154

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:52 pm

haha, woof woof! xD I didn't come up with the idea of being the mascot, I think GTD of Young_Arc came up with that idea xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:33 pm

lmfao Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:41 pm

well.. i forgot who but ppl were arguing over "whose dog" you are... so i was like.. hes OUR DOG, therefore CLAN MASCOT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:00 pm

lol Very Happy >>>woof woof
Back to top Go down
pupy154

pupy154

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 pm

woof woof to you too! Very Happy (I bet you have NO idea what your saying xD I dont either, so...)
Back to top Go down
Teddy
Active User
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:59 pm

young arcangel and i had that fight, i have decided that arc lost and pupy is my dog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pupy154

pupy154

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:03 pm

noooo... im the CLANS dog, but im mostly owned by Nick-Heuer/Teddy xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 pm

WTF puppy why u demoting yourself to the mascot? w.e. do what u want but i will start calling u max cause thats the name of my dog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:43 pm

naw ima call him gringo that was my pitt name lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Haha that's funny
Back to top Go down
Teddy
Active User
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:11 am

my dogs name is Foxing dane happily ever after Razz
Back to top Go down
Runeroy

Runeroy

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 am

potato
Back to top Go down
http://www.defectsgaming.com

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 am

well
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:48 am

Yay. I'm the Website and Forum Manager! Does that mean I'm also the forum manager too on NGT?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 pm

sure Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:03 am

just notice ya have my psn wrong THERE NO e in the word murked it a 3 instead of the e it murk3d_bya_chick Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:35 am

nikki

its fixed Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:05 am

thank you Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
iamclov1n

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:03 pm

that's why i cant add gamer_chick! scratch scratch

so, its only murk3d_bya_chick okay then Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
masked_savage

masked_savage

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:17 pm

where am I?
Back to top Go down
Runeroy

Runeroy

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 pm

yay i have 3 stars cyclops Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.defectsgaming.com

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 pm

What the EFF no stars for me? :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:55 pm

you havent really played with us yet you will get stars in no time if they even matter Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:56 pm

overtime, you will earns stars...

meaning, more playing/more commitment and how you play the game w/ us will determine your star ratings Smile

Ex. If you're always away playing FFA by yourself, you're rating will drop because you are not a good selection for a new joiner to play with...

RMBR all ratings are for new joiners to see who they should add as a start to get going with the DFx Community.. please dont think this is what i think about all of you.. all members from the clan are equal in my opinion and i am willing to play with ANY ONE of you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Lol I was just fuckin around. But everyone should add me saying i'm pretty much on everyday and will play just about anything Very Happy. So get at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheers cheers I HAVE 5 STAR king alien ........ i saw som1 with the psn loca is that anotha female scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:13 am

localgod i believe you're saying.. and im pretty sure its a male Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:52 pm

lmao i just notice it said local..... lmao my butt was 2 sleepy 2 be on the pc lastnight n i didnt notice it......till 2day...mybad Laughing
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:01 pm

whoa, whoa, WHOA.

Where's GTD? He was on there before...
Back to top Go down
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Yes, I'm Local-god. I'm male (last I checked). Sorry about the confusion.

In other news, I did get to play with some of you folks yesterday and had a good time (even though we did mostly S&D with a little Ground War). S&D is definitely not my strong suit, but it was funny playing it with you all. I look forward to more of the same.

Local
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:45 am

local i can understand where u coming 4rm i know ima a good gamer in tdm or any game but not s&d that was my no good games n always a EPIC FAIL!!!! Laughing but ever since i started playing wit these guys I GOT A BIT BETTER IN S&D just learn 4rm ur mistakes n ull get better now i love playing search n destroy ay u have 2 learn 4rm ur F*** ups Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:38 pm

im so sick of ground war.. i hope more ppl goes on so we have 12 people... so we could do 2 parties of 6 to play pub LOL.. maybe we'll face each other if we get lucky HAHA or privates are always fun for me.. i get to laugh at "certain individuals" when i kill them Smile but whenever i play private, i just use my sniping class cz i like to just fool around w/ it AHHAA (no try-harding like "some individuals")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:16 pm

I try hard all the time. Why because in a real game you don't "fool around"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan List (Updated February 22)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DefectsGaming (DFx) :: Clan Information :: Clan Information-
Jump to: