DefectsGaming (DFx)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan that ranges from competitive gameplay to casual gameplay.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» So this still exists huh
Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:11 pm by SILVERwolf06

» Join DFx Here!
Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 am by SILVERwolf06

» Clan List (Updated February 22)
Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user

Clan List (Updated February 22)

Go down 
+13
theBearSheriff
Twiinstar
ricepicker1997
Teddicus
Burtonmeister
Localgod54
masked_savage
iamclov1n
Runeroy
Teddy
pupy154
BleacherCreature35
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Defects Gaming. Below is a list of our clan, broken down into groups. To get started, make sure you introduce yourself on the forum (including your PSN) so that people know who you are. Then, add the Clan Leaders. Since they’re in most of the lobbies, they’ll get you connected to all the other members so you don’t have to add them one by one.

Clan Leadership

theBearSheriff
theTeddyBearz
DefectsGaming
pupy154

COD Elite

Our COD Elite clan can be found under DefectsGaming. To request an invite, message theTeddyBearz. Below are the players most active from the Elite Clan, who will make up the Clan Operation challenges.

belowZERO_15
Burtonmeister
grr95
HannanieKhanie
KikitheRambo
masked_savage
najibaaa
Runeroy12
SILVERwolf06
WX07

MW3 Players

We are mostly a Call of Duty clan. Those below are the other members of the clan we play with that aren’t members of COD Elite. A couple people aren’t “technically” in DFx, but we keep them around and play with them from time to time.

ALLDAYNOLUBE
Bee_Swarm
Belakfan3
BloodDemon_9
GameingWorld
LakOfABetterName
PB27ACF
poonslayer698
Prime_Time56
Teddicus
ZJ-MACK

Other Cool People

A few people don’t play as much COD, but they’re active on our forums, or still on our friends list. You may see them around.

arcangel9102
kcthecat
localgod54
Twinstar1224
Young_Arcangel7

If you have registered to be a part of DFx, and are not on the list, we invite you to participate more in the forums, or with us online. Membership is open to everyone, but the list above denotes who you are most like to see in our community. If you are feeling left out, or like you don't receive invites, let one of the leaders know. A lot of time, the way we get people into our parties is when they join session. We then back out and invite them in.

To all you new members out there, welcome to Defects. If you've got what it takes, some day you're name can make the Bear's List as well. Good luck.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:40 am; edited 96 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://defectsgaming.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Luckily, S&D is so similar to counter-strike that I am fine. My ratio when we played it the other night in private was 1:1 or maybe a little better, so it's not like I'm getting wtfpwned every time. Just most of the time.

Played some more with you guys last night. The border patrol game was fun, (especially when Michael "Meatspin" Myers, axed the snipers), but the Michael Myers game was too slow/boring for me.

See you all again soon,

Local

PS Gaming is srs bsns, pls tryharder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:47 pm

lmAO BORDER POTROL lmao hahahaha Laughing Laughing we all went hard lastnight lmao we went gangsta lmao hahahaha border hoping in array lmao hahahahaha that was fun Laughing geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:21 pm

i get bored when i try all the time. I guess im pretty capable of running some good games and it does get boring getting dogs and stuff all the time. Thats why I like to switch things up and try new stuff. But usually when i mess around its in combat training and only use it in a real game when i feel ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:01 pm

I figure whats the point of playing if you're not winning and or making other people sad lol. Hence why I use the L9 and tomahawk most of the time heh Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:11 pm

i just play when you guys are on LOL.. i stopped playing Black Ops by myself haha -- i snipe sometimes in pubs cz i get bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:55 pm

well just added some of you guys hope to play with you guys soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:18 am

pro add me n im play with u i try 2 play eith every1 atleast once a day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:52 am

Whats a guy gotta do to get a Star up in this B**** Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:39 pm

1 star....no es bueno. i'd play with people more often but i think everyone i have added so far lives in a different time area than me. any west coast people in this clan?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm

hey allday.. you are promoting yourself in stars because i played a lot w/ u these past 2 days xD good stuff (i see good things with you) and nochero3.. i think its because i haven't played with you that often.. but let me remind EVERYONE

the STAR SYSTEM is for NEW JOINERS to FIND SOME CLAN MEMBERS to PLAY WITH to START since we have such a LARGE NUMBER of CLAN MEMBERS... it would be EASIER for them to GET STARTED with the DFX COMMUNITY!! GOT IT!!

xD

SO everyone SHUT THEIR MOUTH or I REMOVE ALL YOUR STARS!! jokes Razz
Back to top Go down
Teddy
Active User
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:58 pm

DO IT...just do it...you think i'm scared, well i'm not just do it XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:16 pm

i updated NICK! ilu2 check fb btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:29 pm

yay Very Happy i still got my 5 Like a Star @ heaven lmao hehehe Smile lmao @ teddy n nochero we r all over the state we r just everywhere that what makes this clan very uniq Smile so just add the pple u think u can play with n we will all play with u well i trry 2 join every1 lobby MOMMA BEAR LOVES ALL U GUYS Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Hellz yeah! 2 stars. Average!
Back to top Go down
Teddy
Active User
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:53 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

(ilu)

we all love u 2 momma bear xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:01 pm

my new clan tag with teddy Smile

[ilu]theTeddyDeputy
[ilu2]theTeddyBearz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 pm

yo nochero, what part of cali you from?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 pm

kila, maybe you should have PM'ed him
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 pm

can I be ilu3????

LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Admin wrote:
kila, maybe you should have PM'ed him
lol. i didnt realize i could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:38 pm

ha im really new to the clan how do i get in clan battles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:45 am

cant wait to get more stars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burtonmeister

Burtonmeister

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:42 am

Whats up everyone! Im gonna be adding some people on here either today or tomorrow - just so you know who i am and where im coming from i'll just write 'DFx clan' in the message section so its easier Smile Hope to play with some of you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Burtonmeister

Burtonmeister

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 am

following on from my previous post, if you're on before me and decide to add me then thats also fine - just remember to specify ur from DFx - i dont usually accept complete randomers by and large - but if i know ur from the clan then all the more reason to accept you guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Haha, my third star. It's a rank, right? Like, the third star means "Pimp of the clan."

(Kidding, by the way. I read what the stars mean).

Anyway, sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days. My golf league just started and I have to sort of schmooze my lady on the days surrounding it since I'm gone that whole night. (Guys night! Woohoo!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Oh what I wouldn't do for a USB keyboard right now.... Crying or Very sad

I'll add everyone later, I'll pick up a cheap keyboard when I'm out tomorrow and add ppl that way, there's no way I'm gonna sit here and key you all in with my controller.
Back to top Go down
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:41 pm

It's easier to just add a couple 5 star people and then the first time you play with us, everybody will add you. (Or if you're impatient, you can add the ones you see).

From within the game, you can just look at recently met people and add people very quickly (and without typing anything).

You'll have a huge list of people in no time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:10 pm

true.. add some 5 stars and when they're on, they are usually in a party and you can expand your friend's list with those clan members xD (usually the same members that play together..)
Back to top Go down
Burtonmeister

Burtonmeister

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:21 pm

in the process of adding a lot of you now - god its tiring typing names on a controller lol
Back to top Go down
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 pm

The people with 3 stars are your best bet (until I pick up another star). king
Back to top Go down
Burtonmeister

Burtonmeister

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:32 pm

after a lot of typing i've now added all the 5 star players! will probably now add the rest of you ingame or from recently met players list Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah I added a few people from recently met today, I added a whole two manually with my controller, that was enough for me... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Burtonmeister

Burtonmeister

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:38 am

played a few games with some of you last night - probably wasnt night time for you guys but yeah! had some fun guys even though i had to suffer the embarassment of going 0-6 in SnD - guess everyone has their bad games eh? Im probably gonna be on again later today - anyone thats on just drop me an invite Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:36 am

Yeah that was a rough game, I started off doing pretty well at 3-3 then rattled off three quick deaths in a row... I'm not used to playing SnD any more but still pretty rough.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Burtonmeister

Burtonmeister

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:00 pm

haha at least you got some kills in that game man - after playing today i think i may have a new nickname of 'the tomahawk magnet' lmao. Belak will know what im on about lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:19 pm

OMG That was Absolutely The funniest thing ever lol!
Back to top Go down
Burtonmeister

Burtonmeister

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:58 pm

haha i agree it was pretty fun - i still think i hit more noscopes tho Smile u can tell what im doing when im on combat training lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Spoiler:
No Scopes are random though, Thus relying very little skill Very Happy, quick scoping on the hand, requires more quick aiming skills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burtonmeister

Burtonmeister

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:16 pm

way to kill my achievement man thanks a lot lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:17 pm

quickscoping lessons anyone? hahahahha i am liking the variable zoom more now Smile it lets you aim in a lot faster and you can pop off shots way faster... but for hardscoping, i find it more reliable using normal scope w/ extended mags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Have you had any success with quickscoping? I was good at it in MW2, and I sniped almost exclusively in Battlefields 2. When I tried on Black Ops during about the third week the scope was so shaky when you first tried to quick scope it was absolutely useless.

At the same time, I had some guy quick scope me three times in a row last week so maybe there was a change to it or maybe its all in my head... (Grin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Dude you Have BFBC2? I love that game We got to play that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 pm

lmao, you can definitely quickscope but its more like "fast hardscoping" i kinda do that in mw2 as well but its easier on mw2 than black ops (i practice against bots haha)

in mw2 though i can run around with a sniper and be successful all the time
on black ops, its not good to run around sniping because of the connection issue and the hit detection.. you're crosshair will be on the guy and he kills you and you miss, or you get hitmarkers and then you die ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Yeah, I was pretty good with Battlefields, I sniped all the time because the maps where huge and you could create your own sight lines with the mortar strikes. Plus you didn't even need to zoom in to kill someone right in front of you with the snipers in that game, just pull the trigger and they'd drop every time, not quite like Black Ops.

And yeah, I tried sniping in black ops, several times actually, even got the pro's in scout and such to see if it made a difference and for me it didn't. The maps are just too small and confined for me to be successful. Either that or I just couldn't find the sight lines that where protected enough in high traffic areas.. =o) Have you actually tried sniping, hard or quick scoping and had success in black ops? And I don't mean with the bots... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:17 pm

i have quick scoped for attack dogs its work with the right set up of sniper and perks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Which sniper, perks etc do you use. And what map/game type did you do it on?

I usually play domination which is what I would have been trying it with, so I'd have to be focused on a flag or a spawn area to get the kills. I just couldn't find a sight line in any of the maps with a sniper that I could effectively hold passed 3 or 4 kills because people would always just come and kill me after a few kills. Even when I kept the scope up through the whole kill people could tell where I was based on the slope of the sight and found me within seconds of dying. I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying it can't be done effectively for a very long period of time. I'm sure you could do just fine holing yourself up in say team death match or ground war though..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:22 pm

i used the l96a1 w/ extended mags and perks were lightweight pro, sleight of hand pro, and ninja pro on stadium and also on wmd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:23 pm

sorry its was tdm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Yeah, I think I could pull it off with tdm, where you quick scoping?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:34 pm

running around with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan List (Updated February 22)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DefectsGaming (DFx) :: Clan Information :: Clan Information-
Jump to: