DefectsGaming (DFx)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan that ranges from competitive gameplay to casual gameplay.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» So this still exists huh
Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:11 pm by SILVERwolf06

» Join DFx Here!
Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 am by SILVERwolf06

» Clan List (Updated February 22)
Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user

Clan List (Updated February 22)

Go down 
+13
theBearSheriff
Twiinstar
ricepicker1997
Teddicus
Burtonmeister
Localgod54
masked_savage
iamclov1n
Runeroy
Teddy
pupy154
BleacherCreature35
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Defects Gaming. Below is a list of our clan, broken down into groups. To get started, make sure you introduce yourself on the forum (including your PSN) so that people know who you are. Then, add the Clan Leaders. Since they’re in most of the lobbies, they’ll get you connected to all the other members so you don’t have to add them one by one.

Clan Leadership

theBearSheriff
theTeddyBearz
DefectsGaming
pupy154

COD Elite

Our COD Elite clan can be found under DefectsGaming. To request an invite, message theTeddyBearz. Below are the players most active from the Elite Clan, who will make up the Clan Operation challenges.

belowZERO_15
Burtonmeister
grr95
HannanieKhanie
KikitheRambo
masked_savage
najibaaa
Runeroy12
SILVERwolf06
WX07

MW3 Players

We are mostly a Call of Duty clan. Those below are the other members of the clan we play with that aren’t members of COD Elite. A couple people aren’t “technically” in DFx, but we keep them around and play with them from time to time.

ALLDAYNOLUBE
Bee_Swarm
Belakfan3
BloodDemon_9
GameingWorld
LakOfABetterName
PB27ACF
poonslayer698
Prime_Time56
Teddicus
ZJ-MACK

Other Cool People

A few people don’t play as much COD, but they’re active on our forums, or still on our friends list. You may see them around.

arcangel9102
kcthecat
localgod54
Twinstar1224
Young_Arcangel7

If you have registered to be a part of DFx, and are not on the list, we invite you to participate more in the forums, or with us online. Membership is open to everyone, but the list above denotes who you are most like to see in our community. If you are feeling left out, or like you don't receive invites, let one of the leaders know. A lot of time, the way we get people into our parties is when they join session. We then back out and invite them in.

To all you new members out there, welcome to Defects. If you've got what it takes, some day you're name can make the Bear's List as well. Good luck.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:40 am; edited 96 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://defectsgaming.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 pm

hey guy's its murkd-_-zombi3s here, i am a new member in the clan and would like to play black ops/mw2, i need to add some DFx members so im gonna be sending alot of friend requests around.
i love to play zombies ,and quick scope king
Back to top Go down
Twiinstar

Twiinstar

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 am

We don't like you murked!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:19 pm

what did i do
Back to top Go down
ricepicker1997
Active User
ricepicker1997

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:38 pm

we're just messin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 pm

lol rice nice way to treat no people.
Back to top Go down
Twiinstar

Twiinstar

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Naw me and grr played zombies with him and he didn't listen to us! But he's good in Domination from when I played with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 am

i don't listen very well though to. so really why treat a person bad lol.
Back to top Go down
Twiinstar

Twiinstar

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:36 pm

*The awkward moment when Poon realizes nobody in the clan likes him* haha just kidding.
Back to top Go down
theBearSheriff
Active User
theBearSheriff

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 am

Hey guys... I put a post on HUPIT gaming this morning, and am encouraging new members to add clan leadership (You can check it out here).

So if you get friend reqests from "random" people, be open-minded toward adding them, inviting them, and showing them what DFx is all about. Especially if you're job is new member recruitment (Marco).
Back to top Go down
Teddicus
Active User
Teddicus

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 am

I almost feel i need to rejoin as little as i have been on the past month. I have got to get back into playing. Wasting money on dating and travel. what was I thinking lol
Back to top Go down
pupy154

pupy154

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:16 am

Um, Bear? I posted many stuff on many different forums, even Rachel is helping me on it xD Don't worry Bear, im doin' my job =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 am

kk i was just making sure that i am in the clan, i wanted to be in the clan. Cool

Last edited by murkd-_-zombi3s on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teddy
Active User
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 am

as far as i consern you are in the clan just as any other member, about what Twin said i am pretty sure that it was just a joke and if he didn't mean it as a joke, well then it's a lie

about playing with the rest of the clan:
when you logs on the ps3 and want's to play with us send a msg to one of us ( make sure it's a guy with a mic) and you will receive a invite as soon as we finish the game we are playing( if we are playing )

when you start playing with us more then you do now ppl will slowly add you Very Happy
so i think you should give it another chance before you make the decision leaving or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WTF    Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:23 am

Hey so I See I ain't apart of the clan anymore Sad, this really sucks... My ps3 broke down during the time psn was down and I couldn't acces my account I just got a new one my name is prime_time56 if you want me back in the clan, if not than it's all good!
Back to top Go down
Teddy
Active User
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:02 am

haha ofcause you are in the clan we were starting to think made a new acc and left us Razz
Back to top Go down
theBearSheriff
Active User
theBearSheriff

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:15 am

As the person who removed your name JJ... it wasn't because we kicked you out. We just trimmed off some of the names of people who weren't online, or wen't playing with us... so that new members would see a small, yet more active list... vs. a large, but inconsistent list.

Not only that, but we also thought you died.
Back to top Go down
Teddy
Active User
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:32 am

yea that's true we really did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Aight   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Yah Makes sence! But add my new account! And only the people I used to play with! It's prime_time56. Also I'll be getting a new mic shortly
Back to top Go down
ricepicker1997
Active User
ricepicker1997

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:41 am

Sweetness....I Thought U Were Dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:10 am

So did I..... Lmao! People add my new psn and delete the other one I can't access it...
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:27 pm

why not make me Zombie Team manager? cause I did make it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:09 pm

update this list please...
Back to top Go down
iamclov1n

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 am

Add me up people, coz im a loner, as Jay said! Hahaha jk. Im tired of slaying dinosaurs! Lololol

Iamclov1n Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 am

our clan seems to be going downhill now...we only have like one person every month join and then mostly everyone else is just not getting on/not joining our games
Back to top Go down
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Grrr, that's just the natural game cycle. As a game gets older, people tend not to play quite as much, and for that reason, we've cut down on recruiting posts and the like as well. When people are online playing together again, it'll be like we never left.

I do feel bad that some of the people that are joining right now aren't getting the true Defects experience, but I think this will all be over by this time next month.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Well written. I'm impressed.. JERK! Smile
Back to top Go down
theBearSheriff
Active User
theBearSheriff

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 pm

I also agree with Local. COD is really the only game I can get in to on the PSN, so I hate it as much as anyone that as many people aren't on. But at the same time, when I'm playing BO, it feels redundent. Am I going to spend $30-$60 on a new game, just to get tired of it in a few weeks? No, so I'll keep playing Black Ops until MW3

...and when we get a killer lobby like the one we did today, it's an awesome feeling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:46 am

LOL @ my split-screen experience and meeting my bro ehh Smile [killer lobby]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 pm

joined dfx early on, I have a bad habit of not checking my notifications, but after a few games with theBearSherriff and some other members recently, i'm adding everyone!
Back to top Go down
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Is that a cowboy bebop spray?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:13 am

@nochero3

Good to see you found the DFx groove Smile It will be even better when MW3 comes out. Also, I notice you are on at times many aren't on.. May i ask where u are from (time zone?) From that, I can give gather some members from around you so yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:54 am

yea, it's cowboy bebop.

i'm actually from california. pacific time zone. however, usually only get to play from 12 to maybe 4 or 5 am. weird hours, i know. i try to play during normal hours but i hardly seem to get the chance
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:51 am

@nochero3

Ah, I see.. Thats like pulling a Nick HAHAAH

Add me up, I'm EST, one hour ahead of you and i usually play from 8PM EST - 3AM EST (so 7pm - 2am pst) I don't have you on my prestige account and I deleted a lot on my main account (GTD) we used to play Wink

If you didn't know already, my prestige psn is "theTeddyBearz"
Back to top Go down
theBearSheriff
Active User
theBearSheriff

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 am

My thinking guys is... we play all the time with Jay, and Nick, and Jared, and Robert, and the likes... so much that we know them by first name now (for the most part).

While I have tried to keep my PSN friends list trim, deleting those who people who never lobby up, there are also people like nochero, or DESTROYER, or DARKVIPERS on my list that I haven't played with as much, that I'm trying to bring back in to the fold. We all have them on our list.

If you're like me, noticing that less of the usuals are on, and tired of playing alone... try bringing back some the other guys who we don't roll with as much.
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 am

i am trying to get a certain uncle into the clan, but he doesn't get all my hints. That and MailLace said she might play with us but she hasn't gotten onto Black Ops in FOREVER, so if you want to get a chance to play with her your best bet will probably be MW2 or COD4 as she spends a lot of time on that
Back to top Go down
HannanieKhanie
Active User
HannanieKhanie

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 pm

theBearSheriff wrote:
My thinking guys is... we play all the time with Jay, and Nick, and Jared, and Robert, and the likes... so much that we know them by first name now (for the most part).

While I have tried to keep my PSN friends list trim, deleting those who people who never lobby up, there are also people like nochero, or DESTROYER, or DARKVIPERS on my list that I haven't played with as much, that I'm trying to bring back in to the fold. We all have them on our list.

If you're like me, noticing that less of the usuals are on, and tired of playing alone... try bringing back some the other guys who we don't roll with as much.

Dude ill be one most of this week during the day UK seeing as i finished my work and got a week off so yeah Very Happy but im a little more inactive cos im Tryhard school mode cos i flopped last year xD
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 pm

you guys get an entire week without me next week. Going on a school trip to a camp for the week.
Back to top Go down
masked_savage

masked_savage

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:00 am

I'm still at 2 stars Sad

I'll be playing a lot on my DefectsPwning account, I just had exams this wek so I took 2 weeks off to study
Back to top Go down
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 pm

masked_savage wrote:
I'm still at 2 stars Sad

I'll be playing a lot on my DefectsPwning account, I just had exams this wek so I took 2 weeks off to study

Haha, I can't imagine the last time this was updated. I shouldn't have any stars with how little I've been able to play.
Back to top Go down
masked_savage

masked_savage

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Localgod54 wrote:
masked_savage wrote:
I'm still at 2 stars Sad

Haha, I can't imagine the last time this was updated. I shouldn't have any stars with how little I've been able to play.

Yeah, it should be updated again (although it's not like we're getting tons of new members nowadays).

And for some reason Pupy's old girlfriend is on the list...
Back to top Go down
theBearSheriff
Active User
theBearSheriff

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Agreed. I'll look at it when I get a moment. It'll be smaller, but some people like that in a clan. Besides, at this point, it's down to the people who have stayed with us the longest, and will probably stick around awhile longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:02 am

damn.... i gotta delete some randoms and some more people from the clan :p
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:40 pm

i get random friend requests all the time because i'm a "COD God". then I tell them i'm 13, and they say "your parents are messed up."

wtf...
Back to top Go down
theBearSheriff
Active User
theBearSheriff

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 am

Alright, today is the day I update this list. Actually, later today, when I can see my PSN Friends List. We have a new member joining, and in preparation for all future members, I want them to know who should be added, and who should be avoided.

I'm thinking I'm going to divide it into COD Elite, MW3 players, and other game players, so someone like Arc or Localgod will still be listed, because they're cool dudes, but a new member wanting to play MW3 won't need to add them per say. I'm also getting rid of stars.

If you read this, and you've been in a lobby with me in the past few months, no need to worry. As always, we're not kicking anyone out, just trying to list the members new members will most likely see if they want to play MW3.
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 pm

I do have a friend that wants in but I don't know if he has a computer he can use to join or not. If he doesn't, I will pull him in. Kapeesh?
Back to top Go down
Localgod54
Active User
Localgod54

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Can we title the list "Cool Dudes that play other stuff?"

Arc and I would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

then everyone would join because they want to be "cool dudes"
Back to top Go down
theBearSheriff
Active User
theBearSheriff

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Everyone,

Please find the updated Clan Member list. If someone joins the forum now, they should be able to figure out the people they're going to want to play with relatively easy. Of course, they're going to probably play with Teddicus more then say, Belak... but everyone who made the list I felt was worthy of a DFx tag in some capacity.

If you have any questions, or think I missed someone, or that someone should be removed, let me know.

Now... feel free to use this to go out an recruit.
Back to top Go down
BleacherCreature35
Active User
BleacherCreature35

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:08 am

hey, hey, hey...I should be the Youngling Leader. Cause I'm the best when it comes to the young ones...SELF PRIDE HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Teddicus
Active User
Teddicus

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 am

I had to dig for the list, would it be more cosmetically appealing to archive and lock this thread and start a new one with the new clan list, unless you can sticky the list post to the top of the thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan List (Updated February 22)   Clan List (Updated February 22) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan List (Updated February 22)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DefectsGaming (DFx) :: Clan Information :: Clan Information-
Jump to: